Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Eat to live, Don't live to eat..

Eat to live, Don't live to eat.....Eat to live, Don't live to eat.....Eat to live, Don't live to eat... Except on the weekends!! haha! JK JK!! I have to chant this to myself daily. Most of my life I have "lived to eat" because I LOVE FOOD! I'm Italian, I constantly want breads, pasta, steaks mmmmm my mouth is watering RIGHT now just thinking about all the delicious meals I could be eating everyday. I "could" but I won't! My slowed metabolism has denied me the ability to stuff my face and stay skinny. No longer do I have my teenager metabolism.. RIP teen metabolism, you are SO DEARLY missed!! It's even extra hard living with 2 teenagers who inadvertently rub it in every time they feed. Its like a couple of wild lions encouraging themselves right at my dinner table.
My friend Bekki (Housewives of Alderaansaid it perfectly yesterday, when you diet, its like your mind is set on a constant rant "eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat" Why does it have to be so hard? I ate eggs with spinach and olives and a 1/2 cup of pinto beans and I feel like I am hungrier then before I hate them. WTH? Is it because I am sad that feeding is over? Scared that my next meal won't come soon enough? LMBO!! Its all in my head, I know! I need to learn how to create this way of eating as a daily normal routine, perhaps just staying consistent and hope that in a couple weeks it will get normal. They say it takes 2 weeks to create a habit. Id love to obtain the habit of eating right. That would be so great! We shall see!..

No comments:

Post a Comment