Monday, March 5, 2012

First Day Back!


Here goes the first step of eating healthy! I am going to try and follow my FB friend Katrina DeLafonte nutrition guide.. see below.
I will probably tweak it a bit because some of the things I don't like or don't have but I will try to keep it all comparable.  This morning I had eggs with onions, I would have used spinach if I had it. :(  


I later took my before photos.. Katrina DeLafonte  has a FB group that I have joined to help keep me motivated. One of her homework assignments was to take before photos in our classic before photo wear, and to also take before photos in an outfit that we wish we could fit in. I found one dress that has never been flattering on me so lets see if someday it will be! Those photos will be posted mmmaaayybee in a week or so.. LOL have to see some results before I embarrass myself. haha


I chose Jillians 30 Day Shred to start off with! Its pretty easy for me and I REALLY want to be successful so I didn't want my first day to be a complete bombardment! Here are my measurements and final first day weigh in!
  • Weight: 138 (I know! I lost a pound already LOL)
  • Bust: 35.5"
  • ((I measured 3 mid section spots))
  • Hips: 36.5"
  • Love handles (that inner tube area): 36.5" 
  • Waist: 31"
  • Thigh: 22.5"
  • Arms: 12"



The BEST part after a workout, shake time!!! Yummm.. Well like I expected the workout wasn't to bad! Sad thing is I CAN FEEL IT!! My butt is sore and my legs are jello! haha Oh man... haha! Well I'm on an Oovoo date..Post more later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment