Monday, March 5, 2012

What a first day! Whew!

Oh man I can already feel my muscles being sore! My butt is sore too! So weird! I didn't even think I worked out my gluts. Today eating wise I think I did just OK. I really tried but I got caught by the garlic bread. Damn! Here is what I ate today ...

Drank 48oz of water today
Breakfast- 1 cup of coffee (with teeny bit of cream)
2 eggs with onions
Lunch- Protein shake with 5 frozen strawberries, a handful of frozen grapes, 1/2 cup of yogurt, one leaf of kale and lemon juice.
About 10 almonds (snacked)
Dinner- 1 cup of whole wheat pasta
Shredded chicken in tomato sauce
Slice of garlic bread (about 1.5"x3" hehe)
Dessert- An Orange :)

That's all! It's actually 100% better then what my usual diet has been, but I am beating myself up a bit about the garlic bread. I know that's a big No No. :(

Well day one COMPLETE! I'm dreading the morning when the soreness kicks in full gear... Uhhh man, prepare for the b#$*%ing tomorrow! Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment