Sunday, March 4, 2012

Calm before the Storm...Not so much!

OK, so I took my before photos today and mmmaaaayyybeee Ill wait to post those until I see some results. haha! Kind of embarrassing. Not to happy with my booda belly, I think a week of no soda might help deflate that bubble. But tomorrow I will post my starting weight and all my flabby arm measurements and everywhere else. I HATE working out so I'm kinda anxious and bummed today worrying about the start of my diet and work outs. I do this to myself EVERYTIME! Not sure why but I act like when I prepare to go to the dentist, I think about it all day, i stress and worry but then when I go and do it, ITS A PIECE OF CAKE! Just like working out will be but I still complain and stress until day one passes and I realize once again how GREAT it feels to workout. I'm such an idiot, but at least I know it. haha Ok enough of my day before complaining and ranting. LETS GET FOCUSED!! See you tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment