Saturday, March 3, 2012

Oh It is ON!

  

Alright, that's ENOUGH! I'm taking the control back. 139lbs for me is NOT good, so let's see how Jillian's 30 day shred really works! Starting Monday March 5th I will be doing that work out EVERYDAY for 30 days. I will post my measurements, before photo (bleh) and final weigh in.. I'm pretty sure the grilled cheese i had today at Lazy Dog Cafe is going to do some damage by Monday. (they are soooo greasily delicious!!)

My lazy a$$ has to stop this. Plus I will be cutting out ALL soda and trying my best to eat better and fresher. That has always been a hard one for me, but I think I can do it! I'm going to use this blog as my accountability and positive reflection (hopefully, haha). Wish me luck on my journey, hopefully I'll inspire some fellow dieters! Hehe. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment