Monday, March 26, 2012

Did you just see that!?



Did you see the life tornado just grab me and spin me all around this last week!? Oh my goodness!! What an insane week and weekend I have had. Needless to say the diet did suffer, poor thing. :( I tried my best to keep 'er under control but in Vegas this weekend I failed miserably. Boo.. But my diet suffering did not go in vain!!.. Or did it? That's debatable!! With all my spins of constant busyness I found my dream car!! Finally made the purchase last Thursday after a whole week of searching for her non stop

Here she is!! 2012 VW Jetta SEL


Not to mention that the weekend prior I was in AZ working on all my girls. (Two guys! Haha can't include them as "the girls")
Then Friday we left for my daughters club soccer tournament, (West Coast, you know! :P)  she did great in Vegas!! It was her first games back after rolling her ankle.. Twice! (That girl!!) But she did great for being slightly out of shape and it being her first games back. I was a proud momma! 
So we got back super late last night, drove for 6 hours when it should have been only 4. Traffic was horrendous. So today I have been doing errands and feeling blah from no sleep. So diet still suffers, BUT tomorrow is a new day and a restart to the Micheal Thurmond diet.
Wish me luck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment