Thursday, March 15, 2012

Day one of Michael Thermond


Today I am starting the Micheal Thurmond diet. Well, I'm going to try. I have to eat 5-6 meals a day, pretty small portions. Today I chose the "Rapid" Breakfast which is 3oz of protein and 1/2c of fruit. So I chose from the list of foods that I am allowed to have, since I am level C, 2oz of egg whites 1 oz of turkey bacon and 1/2 of a grapefruit. I figured by the time I scooped it all out all of the grapefruit, it would be about half a cup. I never eat the skin part on the insides.. that line thing that divides the individual slices.. not sure the correct term for that. Not sure if I even explained it well either. Anyway! haha

The egg whites were interesting. I added some of Mr. Dash- Tomato Basil Garlic to add a little flavor to it. By themselves I can tell they would be very "blah". Especially since I am not allowed to use salt. Which of course makes EVERYTHING taste great. :( But I'm not allowed. Boo. :(

Here is to loosing weight by eating right.. something I haven't done in..well.. i don't think i have ever done it. hahaha!!

Pray that I can stick with it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment