Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Doing good?

On the menu tonight is chicken fajitas! Of course I will have to keep the tortilla and rice intake down to a minimum, but I don't think it will be to bad of a dinner for me. I have been VERY good all day so far. Today I have had:

2 eggs with spinach
A few almonds (I'd guess about 10-15 through out the whole day)
I had my protein shake which included

  • 4 strawberries
  • small handful of grapes
  • 1 orange 
  • a leaf of Kale
  • 2 tbs of yogurt

    I also had a small portion of my left over dinner last night. Just the chicken in red sauce. It was probably about half a cup. Just to snack on some actual food for lunch. hehe.

    I hope this is all a good start for me. I really am doing this whole eating right thing blind. If I lived in a grocery store, I'm pretty sure I would do a better job at it but I do not live in a grocery store. I also have 5 other mouths to feed so I can't spend tons of money on "healthy" items for just me. So I am doing the best that I can with what I have to work with and I think I'm doing pretty good so far. Granted, its only day 2...but.. ya know... there are 3 bottles of my favorite sodas chilling on the counter in the kitchen, taunting me, and I have yet to touch them or give them second look. Go me! :)

    2 comments:

    1. Whoo hoo! It's torture! GO you! You're doing great, I'm hungry!! lol

      ReplyDelete
    2. Eat eat eat eat eat LOL it's a constant battle!!! Hahaha

      ReplyDelete