Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Liebster Blog thing.... haha


SO.. I am VERY new to the blog world. Still trying to figure out what my friend Christina blogged about yesterday with me being one of her choices for this Liebster Blog award thingy.
This is what she had posted before listing 5 people (me included)..

The Liebster blog award is for blogs with less than 200 followers. It's great for new or up-and-coming blogs!
The Rules
1. Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their site.
2. Copy and paste the Liebster Award logo to your blog.
3. Choose five more up-and-coming bloggers who you feel deserve the award and hope that they will in turn nominate five more.

Here goes me trying to follow the rules of this Liebster thing even though I'm not 100% certain what it means. haha

First Thank you Christina!

1. Bekki
2. Julie
3. Jess

That's all I got! Like I said, I'm VERY new to blogs!


2 comments:

  1. you did it right lol when I got it I was very confused on what it was for but basically it is to get smaller blogs some more views/followers : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay, Id love some followers! :P

    ReplyDelete