Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Protien... NOW!!!

EVERYTHING HURTS!!! Man, I hate the day after workout feeling.. it really sucks! I'm going to have to dig deep down and muster up the strength to fight through the pain at my workout today. Whew! Get ready for my blog bitching.... IT HURTS SO BAD!! My abs hurt, gluts, thighs (BIG TIME) chest, arms. Only part that doesn't hurt are my calves, and triceps. Weird right? Anyway... blog bitching done...for now..


Here is what I've started my day off with, in hopes to ease my soreness! I've eaten 2 eggs with spinach (went light shopping yesterday!) and a small handful of almonds. Coffee and WATER WATER WATER. Gimmie gimmie that protein!!!

I bet you all wish to be a fly on the wall during my workout today, it's going to be a hot mess. I just pray my legs will keep me up! They feel so weak. I'm going to look like those puppets on strings.. No control or grace, just flopping around. Throw in a few yelps of pain and you'll be highly entertained.. and THAT right there folks, is why I work out ALONE!! hahaha. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment